Thursday 24 April 2014

Scrubs

Hi sweeties! Today's cookie is about scrubs. Sbrub is really important becuase it removes the dead skin, but each part of the body needs a different scrub, so I'll show you my scrub routine!


Face: I have a normal skin so I use the Green Tea Scrub  once a week, and when I have some spots I add some sugar at the recipe.
Lips: Especially in winter my lips are very dry, so I use a mosturizing scrub with honey and sugar, I do this twice a month or when I need it.
Nails and Hands: When I do my manicure I like to scrub with honey, baking soda, olive oil and sugar; this helps to remove cuticles and whitens nails.
Body: -4 tbsp of shower gel
         -2 tbsp of honey
         -1 tbsp of cocoa
         -3 tbsp of sugar or baking sodaI really love this scrub because it doesn't remove tan and it leaves my skin super super soft and smoth, I usually do this twice a month.
This is my scrub routine but you can choose the best ingredients for your skin and make your own scrubs!

Your, Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment