Saturday 19 April 2014

Green tea

Hi sweeties! Today's cookie is about green tea. This plant is amazing for our skin because it contains a lot of vitamins and antioxidants, I wanna show you two different ways to use green tea on your skin to make it shine.

1) Scrub: you'll need a tea bag, some honey and some rice flour. Put the tea bag in hot water and conserve the tea you made for the step two. Take the tea bag and put the contents in a bowl, add a tea spoon of honey, a teaspoon of rice flour and a little of water. Put this mixture on your face and scrub especially on the T zone, leave it for ten minutes as a mask and remove with warm water. 

2) Toner: take the tea you made before and put it in a spray bottle, use it as a normal toner every time you wash your face, then put on your favourite mosturizer.

I use the toner twice a day and the scrub once a week, after a month my skin has changed a lot and now I don't have any spot or or blackheads! Follow these advices and let me know I they worked!

Your, Emma <3


No comments:

Post a Comment