Friday 18 April 2014

Curly Hair Routine

Hi sweeties! Today's cookie is about curly hair. I have curly hair and I've been fighting it for years, I finally understood that I won't ever have straight hair so I decided to try to love my culrs, and here I am, showing you my Routine to have shiny and healty curls!

The first step, as I said, is to stop fighting your curls and try to love them.
Second step: if you want to preserve your curls, you have to choose the right products: it's very important to avoid sulfates and silicons in your shampoo and conditioner, now my favourite shampoo is the "Ganrier Ultra Dolce Lavender and Rose" and my favourite conditioner is the "Garnier Ultra Dolce Almond and Lotus flower". I really like these products because they don't contain bad ingredients and you can find them almost everywhere.
Step three: after washing my hair, I usually use a t-shirt instead of a towel to dry my hair because it prevents freeziness, after 10 minutes I apply argan oil from Bottega Verde, but you can use any other one ( Be sure that the only ingredient is "argania spinosa oil"!!! ) and style my hair.
Step four: AVOID heat tools and use the blow dryer as less as you can, don't trust those product that promise to "protect from heat" , they're only full of silicons and it doesn't worth it to spend money in it.


Follow these advices and you will have nice and bouncy curls!!


Your, Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment